ADVANCED FIRST AID
Purpose: This training is designed to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to do and learn first aid skills in order to help others, evacuate the injured and possibly save a life.
Outcomes: As a result of attending this course, participants will:
- Gain Basic First Aid skills refresh (CPR and basic life support)
- Gain Advanced First Aid skills (evacuation for spinal injury victim, handle harness suspension trauma, etc)
- Gain knowledge about Workplace First Aid skills (type of workplace and emergency procedure)
- Gain knowledge for type of injury and wound.
Pre-requisite: Delegate need to attend Basic First Aid training before attending this training.
- Trauma and medical emergencies
- Advanced Resuscitation
- Cervical Collars
- Evacuation Procedure and Type of Stretchers (Scoop, Spinal, Basket)
- Harness Suspension Trauma
- Workplace First Aid
Certification: BARRON International will issue Certificate Advanced First Aid Training for successful participants.
Method of Training: Combined theory and practical completed with assessment.
Maximum participants: 16 persons
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Validity: 3 Years
Course Venue: Bogor
Investment Course: Rp. 5.500.000,-
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email email@example.com to arrange a date that suits your needs
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor
Other Course Dates
Barron International provides training advanced first aid Indonesia. Expected participants are any advanced first aid who is willing to be certified as according to Kemenaker Indonesia.