Purpose:This course is designed for participants to gain the necessary knowledge required to pass work safe exami- nation to obtain a certificate of competency.
Pre-requisite: Participants shall hold Intermediate Rigging/Slinging certificate and sufficient experience in offshore rigging operations prior taking this training.
- Rigger duties and responsibilities
- Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
- Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings)
- Pre-use inspection of various types of slings
- Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
- Types of lifting hitches
- Sling angles
- Determining the slings capacity
- Types of Shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block, turn buckles and their inspection
- Proper lifting techniques
- Common lifting hazards
- Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
- Hazards associated with cranes operation
- Practical Session
Certification: Barron International will issue Certificate of Training in Intermediate Advanced Rigging/Slinging for successful participants.
Method of Training: Combined theory and practical with performance and written assessment.
Maximum participants: 12 persons
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 3 Days
Course Validity: 3 Years
Course Venue: Bogor
Investment Course: Rp. 5.500.000,-
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email email@example.com to arrange a date that suits your needs
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor
Other Course Dates
Barron International provides training advanced rigging slinging Indonesia. Expected participants are any rigger who is willing to be certified as Juru Ikat Lanjutan according to Kemenaker Indonesia.