EMERGENCY BREATHING SYSTEM
Purpose:The aim of the additional Emergency Breathing System (EBS) training is to complement initial offshore safety and emergency response training and assessment (i.e. T-BOSIET and T-HUET) for personnel travelling to an offshore oil and gas installation by helicopter (in a warm water tropical environment) when issued with an Emergency Breathing System (EBS).
Pre-requisite: No pre-requisites are required.
Course Content: To successfully complete this training delegates must able to explain:
- The fundamental differences between re-breather and compressed air systems (technology and use)
- The rationale and use of compressed air emergency breathing systems in helicopter emergency situations
- The hazards associated with compressed air emergency breathing systems.
To successfully complete this training delegates must able to demonstrate:
- A pre-flight inspection of the life jacket and CA-EBS
- Donning the life jacket with CA-EBS correctly, including ‘buddy check’
- An emergency deployment of the CA-EBS in a dry environment.
Certification: Upon successful completion trainees will be issued with a Record of Achievement in PT BARRON International EBS Initial Deployment.
Maximum participants: 16 persons.
Accrediting Body: PT BARRON Int.
Course Duration: 1,5 Hours
Course Validity: No expiry
Course Venue: Bogor
Investmant Course: By request
See more on our schedule
There are no scheduled dates for this course at this time. If you would like to attend this course please contact us at +622517538490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date that suits your needs.
Brochure & Registration
Registration in Bogor